Jannik Sinner withdraws from US Open with knee injury
The world number one has been sidelined since winning his second Wimbledon title.
Sinner withdraws from US open due to knee injury
Aug 21 : World number one Jannik Sinner has withdrawn from the U.S. Open due to a persistent right knee injury, the Italian said on Friday, depriving the season's final Grand Slam of one of its biggest contenders.The 24-year-old, who captured his fifth major title at Wimbledon last month, has not played since
Svitolina withdraws from Cincinnati Open with right ankle injury
Elina Svitolina has withdrawn from the Cincinnati Open ahead of a third-round match because of a right ankle injury sustained in Toronto.
Jannik Sinner out of Cincinnati Open with knee injury as US Open looms
The World No. 1 came to the decision after “consulting with my doctors and my team,” he announced in a statement released by the tournament.
Jannik Sinner out of Cincinnati Open with knee injury as US Open looms
The World No. 1 came to the decision after “consulting with my doctors and my team,” he announced in a statement released by the tournament.
Jannik Sinner withdraws from Cincinnati Open because of knee injury
Jannik Sinner, the world's No. 1 men's tennis player, withdrew from the Cincinnati Open on Sunday because of a knee injury.
Sinner withdraws from Cincinnati Open with knee injury ahead of U.S. Open
Jannik Sinner withdraws from the Cincinnati Open due to a knee injury, impacting his U.S. Open preparations.
Jannik Sinner faces huge injury scare before US Open, withdraws from Cincinnati Masters
Jannik Sinner has withdrawn from the Cincinnati Masters with a right knee injury, raising concerns over his US Open fitness. Carlos Alcaraz is also facing a major fitness doubt after pulling out of the tournament with a persistent wrist injury.
Sinner withdraws from Cincinnati Open with knee injury ahead of US Open
Aug 9 : World number one Jannik Sinner has pulled out of the Cincinnati Open with a right knee injury, tournament organisers said on Sunday, handing the Italian a blow in his preparations for this month's U.S. Open.The 24-year-old Italian, who claimed his fifth Grand Slam title at Wimbledon last month, had al
Sinner withdraws from Cincinnati Open with knee injury ahead of US Open
Aug 9 : World number one Jannik Sinner has pulled out of the Cincinnati Open with a right knee injury, tournament organisers said on Sunday, handing the Italian a blow in his preparations for this month's U.S. Open.The 24-year-old Italian, who claimed his fifth Grand Slam title at Wimbledon last month, had al
last updated on 21 Aug 15:46