Today’s ‘Heardle’ Answer And Clues For Saturday, June 11by Kris Holt · Forbes
It is Saturday, June 11, and we’re somehow fast approaching the mid-point of 2022, which is a bizarre thing to realize. This year has sped by. However, with each passing day comes another opportunity to play Heardle. If today’s game has you scratching your head, I’ve got some clues and the answer for you.
If you’re a Heardle newbie, here’s how to play: You will hear the first second of a reasonably well-known song. You’ll then take a guess at the artist and title or skip your turn. If you skip or guess incorrectly, you’ll get to hear a little more of the song. The game continues until the sixth and final guess, at which point you’ll hear 16 seconds of the track.
For those who haven’t played in a few days, here are the songs you may have missed:
- Sunday, June 5: “Sexual Healing” by Marvin Gaye
- Monday, June 6: “Oh, Pretty Woman” by Roy Orbison
- Tuesday, June 7: ”When Doves Cry” by Prince
- Wednesday, June 8: “Sweet Disposition” by The Temper Trap
- Thursday, June 9: “CREAM (Cash Rules Everything Around Me)” by Wu-Tang Clan
- Friday, June 10: “Best of My Love” by The Emotions
Figuring out the Heardle song is not always easy, as I have found myself after striking out a few times this week. So, here are some hints to help you out:
Heardle Clues For June 11
- This is listed as a deep-house song on Wikipedia.
- It was released in 2015.
- It reached number 27 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 and number four in the U.K. singles charts.
- This is a collaboration between a prominent DJ and a production team.
MORE FOR YOU
‘Demon Slayer’ Season 2 Finally Has An Actual 2021 Release Date
Netflix’s ‘Squid Game’ Season 2 Not A Sure Thing, Says Director
‘Genshin Impact’ Still Refuses To Increase Anniversary Rewards, Despite Fan Outcry
Heardle Answer For June 11
Spoiler warning. This is your last chance to avert your eyes before I reveal the answer.
It’s "How Deep Is Your Love" by Calvin Harris and Disciples!
I had absolutely no clue about this one. I don’t think I’ve ever heard this song before. I do like some of Calvin Harris’ music, but my brain did not recognize a single thing about it. That’s part of the fun of Heardle, though. You either know the song, or you don’t. No sense beating yourself up about it.
Anyway, you can listen to a song called “How Deep Is Your Love” that is not by the Bee Gees right here:
That’s all for today’s Heardle. Come on back to my blog tomorrow for clues and the answer for Sunday’s song if you need ‘em.