Today’s ‘Heardle’ Answer And Clues For Tuesday, June 21by Kris Holt · Forbes
Have you recovered from Beyoncé dropping a brand-new song yet? Me neither. “Break My Soul” is definitely new territory for her, but I think I’ll need another 20 or so listens to figure out clearly how I feel about it.
That said, I hope you’re feeling pretty good about today’s Heardle. If you’re having difficulties with it though, some clues and the answer are coming right up.
Are you a newcomer to Heardle? Cool, welcome! Here’s how to play: You will hear the first second of a reasonably well-known song. You’ll then take a guess at the artist and title or skip your turn. If you skip or guess incorrectly, you’ll get to hear a little more of the song. The game continues until the sixth and final guess, at which point you’ll hear 16 seconds of the track.
If you have not played for a few days, these are the songs you may have missed:
- Wednesday, June 15: “What Makes You Beautiful” by One Direction
- Thursday, June 16: “Let’s Dance” by David Bowie
- Friday, June 17: “Yeah!” by Usher (feat. Lil Jon and Ludacris)
- Saturday, June 18: “Genie in a Bottle” by Christina Aguilera
- Sunday, June 19: “Respect” by Aretha Frankli
- Monday, June 20: “Iris “ by The Goo Goo Dolls
A respectable 72% percent of Heardle players guessed “Yeah!” correctly in the first two attempts. However, 14% didn’t get the song at all.
Don’t be a member of that last statistic with today’s Heardle. Use my clues to help you out and, if you need to, take a peek at the answer to keep your streak going. I won’t tell anyone you looked.
Heardle Clues For June 21
- This is listed as a pop and soul song on Wikipedia.
- It was released in 1968.
- It reached number three on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 and number two in the U.K.
- This song became popular again in the 1990s when it was featured in There’s Something About Mary.
MORE FOR YOU
‘Demon Slayer’ Season 2 Finally Has An Actual 2021 Release Date
Netflix’s ‘Squid Game’ Season 2 Not A Sure Thing, Says Director
‘Genshin Impact’ Still Refuses To Increase Anniversary Rewards, Despite Fan Outcry
Heardle Answers For June 20
Here is your spoiler warning. Venture not forward lest ye be spoiled. Unless you really want to know the answer. In which case, it’s...
“Build Me Up Buttercup” by The Foundations!
I absolutely love this song. Some players might have been a victim of Heardle’s 16-second time limit, as it cuts off just as vocalist Colin Young is about to sing the title. In any case, you can listen to this terrific tune right here:
That’ll wrap things up for today’s Heardle. If you’re planning to pass the time until the release of Renaissance in part by playing Heardle, I’ll help keep your streak alive with clues and the answers on my blog.