Today’s ‘Heardle’ Answer And Clues For Monday, June 13by Kris Holt · Forbes
Hey there, I hope your Monday is going well. You might be here because today’s Heardle has you perplexed, though. So, some clues and the answer are coming right up.
First, if this is somehow your first time playing Heardle, here’s how it works: You will hear the first second of a reasonably well-known song. You’ll then take a guess at the artist and title or skip your turn. If you skip or guess incorrectly, you’ll get to hear a little more of the song. The game continues until the sixth and final guess, at which point you’ll hear 16 seconds of the track.
If you’re a Heardle vet by this point, but haven’t played for a few days, these are the songs you may have missed:
- Tuesday, June 7: ”When Doves Cry” by Prince
- Wednesday, June 8: “Sweet Disposition” by The Temper Trap
- Thursday, June 9: “CREAM (Cash Rules Everything Around Me)” by Wu-Tang Clan
- Friday, June 10: “Best of My Love” by The Emotions
- Saturday, June 11: "How Deep Is Your Love" by Calvin Harris and Disciples
- Sunday, June 12: ”Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)” by Green Day
Today’s a brand-new game, though. If you don’t know what today’s song is, these clues may help:
Heardle Clues For June 13
- This is listed as a folk-rock song on Wikipedia.
- It was released in 1988.
- It reached number six on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 and number five on the U.K. singles chart.
- Rolling Stone ranked this song in 71st place on the most recent edition of its 500 Greatest Songs of All Time list.
- It was nominated for Record of the Year, Song of the Year, and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance at the Grammy Awards and won the latter.
Heardle Answers For June 13
Spoiler warning. This is your last change to turn back and try to guess the Heardle answer before I reveal it...
MORE FOR YOU
‘Demon Slayer’ Season 2 Finally Has An Actual 2021 Release Date
Netflix’s ‘Squid Game’ Season 2 Not A Sure Thing, Says Director
‘Genshin Impact’ Still Refuses To Increase Anniversary Rewards, Despite Fan Outcry
It’s “Fast Car” by Tracy Chapman!
Just an all-round beautiful song. Those opening notes are unmistakable to many, and this was an easy second-time guess for me. The little drum fill at the beginning wasn’t quite enough for me to identify it. I just needed to hear the guitar. Listen to the song in full below:
That’s all for today’s Heardle. I’ll also have clues and the answer for tomorrow’s song on my blog.